martes, 5 de julio de 2011

                                              MY BEST FRIEND


My best friend calls agustin pereyra, we know ourselves from 7 years; we knew ourselves for my Ex-companions that now are his current companions.
It has 14 years as I; the two We were born in March, we have many things it is common. Almost always we speak and do things q alone we two understand each other
Many people say q it is rare, but I do not believe it, I qiero since it is because it is very enterteining, speaks very much, rie enough and can be very absent-minded.
It has black hair and eyes dark quoit, is high and very thin, him the metallic music pleases and of rock.


In summer we go out to walk very much along the neighborhood, it lives to 4 stables of my house; always we do some bilge q laugh causes us.
We have few friends jointly, but we spend it very well, our friends live also serca ours like that q it is easy to be.

1 comentario:

  1. Very good try, you made a big effort, I appreciate it a lot. Be careful with the use of vocabulary

    ResponderEliminar